1. This was during the last days of Summer… Our last hike – 5 km back and fortg this beauty. Golden Ears Provincial Park, everybody.
2. Finally got to try Earnest ice cream!!! It is really as good as they say it is.
3. With a little stroke of luck, I found myself winning on a school (that I don’t even go to) raffle!!! Thank you, BCIT! I got a new baby- my instax mini 90!
4. Sweets overload!
5. My very first Cranberry Festival race. Even though it was raining all day and the weather was as cold as ice, I was glad I joined. Rowing with those kind-hearted women made everything worth it! We were unprepared but it was a good experience.
6. Two things I love: reading a good book and matcha
7. First time participating in a halloween party (not really party, but still I dressed up)
8. Experiencing fall for the first time…
9. Catching up with a dear best friend- hello from the other side of the world! With love from Canada and New Zealand ❤